Monday, June 27, 2005

Articles I enjoyed today

Topinka fluff in Crains -- Tells us nothing new, really, just an FYI for those Topinka completists out there. Also in Crain's, an article about how Illinois could/should focus on being a leader in alternative energy. It makes a hell of a lot more sense than Blagojevich's idea of making Illinois a leader in the Homeland Security industry. It comes down to: do you stake your future in fear, or do you stake your future in progress? In the Tribune, I forget if it's yesterday's or today's, there's a piece on how some water department worker is handing out buttons that say "Jr." on them. Jesse Jackson Jr. claims he has nothing to do with it. By the way, one of my dog's little doggie friends, I found out, was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver while out on a walk with its owner. Since I came to Chicago 5 years ago, I have heard of dozens of hit-and-run incidents involving serious injury/damage to people, pets, cars, you name it. I really think it's an epidemic here. I would be interested to know what the death toll is, and how much hit-and-run property damage/injuries cost Chicago every year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a raleigh real estate site/blog. It pretty much covers raleigh real estate related stuff.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

raleigh real estate Real Estate*

10/20/2005 04:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home